CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

No shitting PLEASE!!!

yesterday morning, i was washing my car.....

a bird is messing with me.... arggghhh i am washing there... it is shitting there just on top of my car... T^T


after washed, i double check my car... gosh!!!! a new bird's shit AGAIN!!! i need to clean that part again...

finally, CLEAN!! yeah yeah... fast fast park my car at my parking place... then.. after parked, i found a new bird's shit on my car!!! ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


anti-bird here... @@

9 comments:

Caffery said...

Haha, I also hate that when I washing my car by myself.

I am Ladybird said...

u are not that terrible, i get a group of birds shitting on my car b4.. whole body car is just SHIT!

then get to an nei nei wash.. they shaking their head somo laughing at me.. what a feeling~~

my experience, dun park ur car under tree or cable.

tellible tellible said...

lol...i dare u to park at bandar sunway carpark after midnight...:)

ch3 said...

yesterday i purposely park at a place which not under tree or cable. But still today morning..... SHIT!!!! T^T

Kelvin said...

U got one ur car, i got on my head and pants...

ch3 said...

@Kelvin, that is unlucky~~ =P i got on my shirt before too... and i have to go to my fren's house to clean it up... @.@

curryegg said...

Lol.. SO CUTE LEH!
You really can draw using mouse.. Nice work. Well, I just kena this morning.. The bird.. bad bird.. >.<

ch3 said...

curry egg~~~ haha... thx for compliment...

y those bird likes to shit on top of cars geh~~ XD

Shuuu said...

ur drawings are cute :D haha so cham, the birds hate you =P