CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Goodbye My Notes~~ T.T

Because lack of space in my house and my office... i decided to dump away my diploma and degree's notes away... haiz

My timetable...

Handwriting timetable ...

My Math's tutorial...

My writing notes...

My mind map...

My exam slip...

Oh yeah.... my lecture notes.... my lecturer's hand writing damn nice... walao eh... like type out 1...

all inside here dy..... *DUMP*.... Soyonara... see you next life... T.T

7 comments:

Claire Bear said...

guai... guai... don't cry ya...
*pet on ur shoulder*

Anonymous said...

LOL Exam slip also throw away XD

ch3 said...

=D

3POINT8 said...

don't dump them
burn them!
Wuhahaa

ch3 said...

@3point8.... i wish to... haha... but cannot... not environment frenly~~~ hahaha><

Anonymous said...

U should recycle the papers...at least can do something good :)

Anonymous said...

I think I am smarter on this. I have to dump my notes too as I am shifting. Instead of dump them, I sell them. Some gives away to those cycle bike around to collect recyclable garbage. Hahaha..